WELCOME TO SMOOTH JAZZ NEW YORK, YOUR HOME FOR CONCERTS AND SMOOTH JAZZ CRUISES
Smooth Cruise: Norman Brown and Bobby Caldwell
August 24th, 6:30PM
August 24th, 9:30PM
Early Birds start at $59, Early Bird + Buffet $89, Premium $149
OR BY CALLING:
2018 Smooth Cruises: Norman Brown and Bobby Caldwell
On Friday August 24, The Smooth Cruise sets sail with Norman Brown and Bobby Caldwell!
Enjoy the sights and sounds aboard the stunning Hornblower Infinity… as you cruise the Hudson River and take in amazing views of New York Harbor. Enjoy great music in an intimate setting plus the glorious NYC skyline!
The Hornblower Infinity matches the uniqueness of New York — and the Smooth Cruises! The open bow, covered sky deck and over-sized windows provide endless opportunities to enjoy the countless sites in NY Harbor as guests kick back with the best jazz artists in the business. Guests will enjoy the world’s finest contemporary jazz on climate controlled interior decks with multiple dance floors, and can take in the sights outdoors on spacious exterior sundecks.
- Tickets are only available online or by phone. There are no ticket sales or pick ups at Hornblower’s offices.
- General Admission tickets are first come, first seated. Only Premium Ticket Packages feature a reserved seating section.
OPTIONAL FOOD, BEVERAGE & PREMIUM TICKET PACKAGE INFO
- Cash Bar available
- Limited Number of Premium Ticket Packages include: separate boarding line, a premium buffet on a private dining deck, premium open bar, and a reserved seating section.
CRUISE DEPARTURE & TRAVEL INFO
- Cruise departs promptly at 6:30pm and 9:30pm. (Boarding begins between 5:30pm for the 6:30pm cruise and boarding begins 9pm for the 9:30pm cruise — Note: Lines form early.)
- The Hornblower Infinity departs from Pier 40, located at Houston Street @ the West Side Highway. (Take 1 train to Houston St. or M8 or M21 bus)
- General Admission tickets are first come, first seated.
- Only Premium Ticket Packages feature a reserved seating section.
- Click here to view seating chart
- The yacht is handicapped accessible.
CRUISE PARKING INFO
- Click here for driving directions, public transportation details, and parking information.
- We are not connected with the on site event parking and recommend looking for pre-paid area parking deals at SpotHero.com, ParkWhiz.com and ParkingPanda.com (Search parking for: Hornblower Cruises & Events Pier 40)
Cruises Sail Rain or Shine. No Refunds or Exchanges. Lineup subject to change.
SCHEDULE OF UPCOMING EVENTS
Click to view more about each event:
- February 9
- February 16
70s Soul Jam Valentines Concert